This year's DC Fintech Week featured cutting-edge presentations from fintech academics, thought-leaders, and innovators.
Please find the papers and presentations from the DC Fintech Week 2020 cohort below.
- Crypto Shadow Banking, Marco Dell ‘Erba, Assistant Professor of Corporate & Financial Law, University of Zurich/New York University Law
- Cryptocurrency and the State: An Unholy Alliance, Lee Reiners, Executive Director, Global Financial Markets Center, Duke Law
- The Digital Hustle: Gig Worker Financial Lives Under Pressure, Sarah Morgenstern, Principal, Flourish Ventures
- Fintechs and Banks – A Journey Toward Meeting Customers Where They Are, (Presented by) Eric Schuppenhauer, President, Consumer Lending, Citizens Financial Group
- Fintech Credit and Consumer Financial Protection, Nikita Aggarwal, Doctoral Candidate, University of Oxford Law
- From Inclusion to Equity: Making Fintech Work for Low-Income Consumers, Mae Watson Grote, Founder and CEO, The Financial Clinic
- The Leviathan of Securities Regulation in Cryptoasset Markets, Yuliya Guseva, Professor of Law, Rutgers Law School
- A Regtech Manifesto – Redesigning Financial Regulation for the Digital Age, Jo Ann Barefoot, Alliance for Innovative Regulation
- Stepping Up: Including Women in Inclusive Fintech, Maha Khan, Senior Director, MIX, Center for Financial Inclusion
- Sovereign Digital Currencies: The Future of Money and Payments?, (Presented by) Ross Buckley, Professor of Law, University of New South Wales
- An Urgent Call for KYC Optimization, Richard Maton, Advisor, International RegTech Association