As both an academic and policy-research organization, the IIEL prides itself on both rigor and thoughtful analysis, all with real-world policy impact.
Widely respected in Washington, DC and beyond, IIEL consistently engages many of the top private and public sector leaders in the country and acts as a formidable convener in the city and beyond. As a result, the Institute partners with a variety of organizations, including leading law firms, notable think tanks, international organizations, other academic institutions, governments and corporations.
Select Recent Programming Partners
- Allen & Overy LLP
- Al Tamimi & Company
- Atlantic Council
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Cato Institute
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Clifford Chance
- Davis Polk
- Gibson Dunn
- Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Greylock Capital Management LLC
- Inter-American Bar Association
- International Monetary Fund
- International Tax Policy Forum
- Mercatus Center, George Mason University
- Milken Institute
- NEX Group
- Oxford University Press
- PayPal, Inc.
- Peterson Institute
- Salzburg Global Cutler Fellows Program (Top 11 U.S. International Law Programs)
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Thomson Reuters
- World Bank
- World Economic Forum
- United Nations
As IIEL broadens its activities, we are looking to deepen our engagement with like-minded organizations seeking to either explain or explore issues of common concern. While fiercely committed to maintaining its academic independence and hard fought credibility, IIEL’s faculty is deeply embedded in private and public policy conversations and IIEL seeks to create new partnerships to deepen understanding in finance, monetary, tax and trade matters.