Spring 2013 Dates and Deadlines
Week of January 14, 2013: Turn in Online Registration Form by this week.
The course will begin posting on MyAccess after January 7, 2013. If there are any problems with your application, you will be contacted directly by the Office of the Registrar or by the JD Externship office.
- Download the course syllabus here and sign up for the Coursware class (instructions will be emailed to students when they turn in the registration form).
- Thursday, January 17, 2013: at 5:45 p.m. in McD 203, or
- Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 5:45 p.m. in McD 203
- Students with class conflicts: Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 a.m. in McD 160
After your first week:
- Supervision Agreement and Student Agreement forms must be submitted through Courseware.
- Your Goals Memo must be submitted to Courseware.
- Turn in your time sheets after each work week. The link to the online form can also be found on Coursware.
Subject Specific Classes (pick 2): Thursdays, January 17, 2013 through April 4, 2013 at 5:45PM.
- Please follow the instructions on the course syllabus and select your externship sessions.
Final Sessions: Various dates and times between April 9 and April 23, 2013.
Please follow the instructions on the course syllabus and sign up for your final session.
Final Paper: Final Paper is due directly to the Office of the Registrar on May 10, 2013.