For this month’s edition of the ongoing AI Governance Series, the Global TechNet Working Group of the Institute for Technology Law & Policy welcomes Russ Hanser, NTIA Associate Administrator for Policy Analysis and Development, for a discussion about AI accountability efforts. NTIA/Department of Commerce has requested public comment on AI accountability policy and will produce a report on how to build a more robust AI accountability ecosystem. Presented in partnership with the Wikimedia Initiative of the Yale Information Society Project, the event will feature remarks followed by an expert panel discussion.
– Natalie Roisman, Executive Director, Georgetown Law Institute for Technology Law & Policy
– Anupam Chander, Scott K. Ginsburg Professor of Law and Technology, Georgetown Law
– Nikolas Guggenberger, Assistant Professor, University of Houston Law Center
– Mehtab Khan, Director, Wikimedia Initiative at the Yale Information Society Project
– Neel Sukhatme, Anne Fleming Research Professor; Professor of Law, Georgetown Law