If you enjoyed attending our moot courts or are simply interested in Supreme Court and appellate litigation, below are some courses here at Georgetown Law that may interest you. Many of these courses actively incorporate the Supreme Court Institute's moot courts into their curriculum.
- Appellate Courts and Advocacy Seminar/Appellate Courts and Advocacy Workshop, Prof. Brian Wolfman
- Appellate Courts Immersion Clinic, Prof. Brian Wolfman
- Appellate Litigation Clinic, Prof. Erica Hashimoto
- Appellate Practice Seminar, Prof. Erin Murphy and Prof. Melissa Patterson
- Civil Rights Statutes and the Supreme Court, Prof. Irv Gornstein and Judge Sri Srinivasan
- Criminal Procedure and the Roberts Court Seminar, Prof. Irv Gornstein and Judge Pamela Harris
- Supreme Court Institute Judicial Clerkship Practicum, Prof. Debbie Shrager
- Supreme Court Litigation Seminar, Prof. Don Ayer
- Supreme Court Practice Seminar, Prof. Irv Gornstein and Judge Nina Pillard
- Supreme Court Seminar, Prof. Susan Bloch
- Supreme Court Today, Prof. Michael Dreeben and Prof. Annie Owens
There is also a Week 1 course, Supreme Court Topics: The Role of Dissenting Opinions, taught by Prof. Mary Hartnett.