Below are the questions asked on the Judicial Innovation Fellowship application. Please review them before submitting.
Name & Contact Information
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Do you have at least two years relevant experience to being a fellow in at least one of the following areas?:
- Software engineering
- Design, accessibility, and user research
- Data engineering, SQL, and information science
- Product management and development
- Are you eligible to legally work in the US? The JIF program is not able to sponsor or assist in securing legal status to work in the US.
- The salary for this position is between $85,000 and $100,000 with benefits. Does this opportunity still interest you?
- Depending on where you live currently, this fellowship may require you to move, which the JIF program will help pay for. Are you open to moving if needed?
- Georgetown requires that all faculty, staff, and students are vaccinated against Covid-19 or received an exemption. Are you fully vaccinated, including a booster, or have you received an exemption from vaccination?
Skills & Talents
- Show off your skills! You can provide up to three links to LinkedIn, GitHub, a portfolio website, or anything else that showcases your abilities.
- Explain why you want to be a Judicial Innovation Fellow. How will this opportunity help you effect change and fit with your career plans? (Limit: 1,100 characters or about 150 words)
- List two references (full name, email, and phone number)
- Please upload your cover letter and resume as one document. The file must be a PDF. File size limitation is 10MB.
Voluntary Demographic Information
- Veteran status
Terms & Conditions
- Potential background check acknowledgement