Exam Instructions Video
How to Play the Georgetown Law Exam Instructions Video
You should begin setup activities 5 to 10 minutes before the exam start time.
- Use the Classroom Technology Control Panel Instructions (DOC | VIDEO) to turn the room system on.
- On the classroom PC, open the Exam Video page
- After the page loads and when you are ready to begin playing the Exam Instructions video, click the triangle-shaped button at the lower left of the screen to play.
- If you find it necessary to adjust the audio volume, use the Projector Control Panel to raise or lower the volume (see control panel instructions for more information).
- The exam video will play for approximately 7 minutes.
- After the exam video ends, you may turn off the projector and raise the screen.
- To do so, locate Projector Control Switch. Press the power button on the control panel screen and the screen will retract into the ceiling.
- Continue with Exam Protocol
For the following classrooms, please use the Legacy Room Control Instructions to operate the room: MCD 109, MCD 206, MCD207, MCD 588, HTG 1000, HTG 2000, HTG 2001, HTG 5008