Exam Instructions Video
How to Play the Georgetown Law Exam Instructions Video
You should begin setup activities 5 to 10 minutes before the exam start time.
- Locate Projector Control Panel next to the blackboard. Press the PC button at upper left of panel. The screen will lower into position and, after a few seconds, the projector will power up to full brightness.
- On the classroom PC, open the exam video launch page:
- After the page loads and when you are ready to begin playing the Exam Instructions video, click the triangle-shaped button at the lower left of the screen to play.
- If you find it necessary to adjust the audio volume, use the Projector Control Panel buttons marked VOL UP (to raise) or VOL DN (to lower.)
- The exam video will play for approximately 7 minutes.
- After the exam video ends, you may turn off the projector and raise the screen.
- To do so, locate Projector Control Switch. Press and hold OFF (or PWR/MUTE) at lower right of control panel until the screen begins to retract into the ceiling. You may then release the OFF button and continue with the exam protocol.