Steps to Download Microsoft Office 365
Note: Please be aware that you install Microsoft 365 at your own risk. The IST Department is not liable for any damage done to your personal computer as a result of the installation.
If your personal computer ceases to operate after loading the software, we will not repair it.
The Office 365 license that you download is only valid for as long as you are a member of the Georgetown Law community. Once you leave or graduate, the license will no longer function.
How to Download Office 365
- Browse to login.microsoftonline.com.
- When the Office 365 page opens, type [yourNetID]@georgetown.edu in the first field.
- Do not type anything in the second (password) field.
- Click on the Sign in icon.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Type your NetID in the Username field, your Georgetown University password in the Password field, and click on the OK button.
- The Install Office on your PC page will open.
- Click once on the Gear icon in the upper, right-hand corner and choose the Office 365 Settings option.
- The Office 365 Settings page will open.
- Click on the Software link to download and install the software.