I feel unsafe.
If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the police immediately.
For on-campus assistance
- Call (202) 662-9325 to reach the Georgetown Law Department of Public Safety (DPS)
For off-campus assistance:
- Call 911 to reach the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD)
I need medical care.
MedStar Washington Hospital Center can provide a comprehensive sexual assault exam through the DC Forensic Nurse Examiners Program (DCFNE).
- An on-call advocate can be reached at 1-844-4HELPDC (1-844-443-5732) or you may visit the emergency room directly at MedStar Washington Hospital Center Emergency Department, 110 Irving St, Washington, D.C.
To access all services of the DC Forensic Nurse Examiners (including a free Uber ride, if needed) call or text the DC Victim Hotline (24/7) | 1-844-4HELPDC (1-844-443-5732).
I need emotional support.
Counseling and Psychiatric Service (CAPS)
- For urgent mental health or psychiatry concerns call the Main Campus at (202) 687-6985 and press “1” to speak with a clinician at any time.
- Alternatively, you can call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.