Course Registration Information
New LL.M. Student Preregistration will begin Monday, June 3rd and will end on Monday, June 24th at 5:00 p.m.
LL.M. Course Grids: LL.M. Course Grids list courses offered by day and hour. They are designed to help you avoid selecting courses that meet at the same time. The grids are not updated as frequently as the Curriculum Guide, and if there is any discrepancy between the grids and the Curriculum Guide, please rely on the Curriculum Guide.
Degree and Certificate Course Guides (PDFs):
- Certificate in Estate Planning
- Global Health Law - Foreign trained students
- Global Health Law - U.S. trained students
- Global Health Law & International Institutions - Foreign trained students
- Global Health Law & International Institutions - U.S. trained students
- IBEL - Foreign-trained students
- IBEL - U.S. trained students
- ILS and General LL.M.
- National Security Law - Foreign trained students
- National Security Law - U.S. trained students
- Securities & Financial Regulation - Foreign trained students
- Securities & Financial Regulation - U.S. trained students
- Taxation - Foreign trained students
- Taxation - U.S. trained students
- Certificate in International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Certificate in International Human Rights Law
- Certificate in WTO Studies (web page, not a pdf)
Other Registration Information (PDFs):
- Final Registration Memo for International Students, June 21, 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions about Course Registration
- LL.M. Course Registration Information and Instructions
- Special Advice for the International LL.M.
- "Key Players" - Whom to Contact
- June 10th Registration Webinar Questions and Answers