Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time Monday, March 2, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect. All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Won-Mog Choi, S.J.D., '02
Professor of Law and Director of the WTO Law Center, Ehwa Womans University
LL.B., M.P.A., Seoul National University; LL.M., S.J.D., Georgetown
Professor Choi has been a Professor of Law at Ehwa Womans University since 2010 and was Associate Professor of Law from 2009 to 2010. He is an editorial board member of the Journal of International Economic Law (Oxford), the Law and Development Review (Sydney), the Indian Journal of International Economic Law (Bangalore), the Beijing Law Review (Beijing), and the Journal of Korea Trade (Seoul).
- FTAs and Safeguard Norms: Their Variation and Compatability, Asian Journal of WTO and International Health Law and Policy, vol. 6 no. 1 (2011)
- China's First Loss, Journal of World Trade, vol. 45 no. 2 (2011) (co-author)
- Law and Development Perspective on International Trade Law (Cambridge University Press 2011) (co-author)
- Trade Law and Regulation in Korea (Edward Elgar Publihsing 2011) (co-author)
- East Asia Economic Integration (Seoul Economy & Business Press 2009) (co-author)
- "Like Products" in International Trade Law - Towards a Consistent GATT/WTO Jurisprudence (Oxford University Press 2003)
- WTO Non-Discrimination Principle - Analysis and Application (Ministry of Justice of Korea 2003)