Georgetown Law Student Handbook of Academic Policies
The Georgetown Law Student Handbook of Academic Policies (known as the Georgetown Law Bulletin prior to 2013-2014) is the Law Center’s official publication of academic rules.
Download the entire current Handbook as a PDF.
Tip: To search the Handbook, download the PDF and use your PDF reader’s “Find” feature.
2017-2018 Georgetown Law Student Handbook
What you’ll find in the Student Handbook:
- Academic Calendar
- Student Services Quick Guide
- Juris Doctor Program
- LL.M. Programs
- General Administrative Policies
- Note: Classroom and Event Recording Policy revised 8/17/17.
- Note: Student Records, Directory Information, and Confidentiality revised 8/29/17.
- Note: The Center for Legal English: Policies for Foreign-Trained LL.M. Students revised 10/11/17.
- Conduct Policies
- Tuition and Fees
- Nondiscrimination Policies