Monday - Thursday
10:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
10:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Guidance Related to COVID-19
Georgetown Law continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and respond in support of the Law Center community. In consideration of our students, faculty, and staff the Office of the Registrar will be transitioning to remote operations beginning Monday, March 16, 2020. For assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar via email at email@example.com or by phone at 202-662-9220.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Wednesday, July 1
- Fall 2020 Waitlist will run each weekday (excluding holidays) at 3PM ET as seats become available beginning Jul 1 through Sep 4. Students awarded seats will have 24 hours to claim in MyAccess.
Tuesday, Aug. 4
Friday, Aug. 21
- Tuition due for all continuing, transfer and visiting students
- Cross-Campus Enrollment Requests due to Academic Advisor
- Deadline to submit Fall 2020 Non-Degree JD and Non-Degree Graduate program applications at 3:00 p.m. ET
Monday, Aug. 24
- Orientation for incoming J.D. transfer students
- Orientation for incoming J.D. visiting students
Monday, Aug. 24 – Friday, Aug. 28
- Orientation for first-year J.D. students
- Orientation for incoming foreign-trained graduate students
Tuesday, Aug. 25 – Friday, Aug. 28
- Orientation for incoming U.S.-trained graduate students
Monday, Aug. 31
- Fall 2020 Classes begin for all students