Monday - Thursday
8:30 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
9:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Spring 2021 Exam Period Office Hours
Monday, May 17 – Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Monday – Tuesday: 8:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M.
Guidance Related to COVID-19
Georgetown Law continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and respond in support of the Law Center community. In consideration of our students, faculty, and staff the Office of the Registrar will be transitioning to remote operations beginning Monday, March 16, 2020. For assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar via email at email@example.com or by phone at 202-662-9220.
Important Dates & Deadlines
8:30am ET, Thursday, May 6 – 6:30pm ET, Tuesday, May 18*
- Spring 2021 Final Take-Home Exams; faculty may opt to have an abbreviated window*. You will receive specific instructions submitted by your professor(s) for your exams the day before they are scheduled to open.
Tuesday, May 18
- All papers due by 5:00 P.M. ET unless other due date set by the professor
Wednesday, May 19 – Friday, May 21
- Spring 2021 Exam Deferral Dates
Monday, May 24
- Summer 2021 Registration add, drop, and waitlist activity resumes at 12:00 p.m. ET in MyAccess. Waitlist lottery resumes at 3:15 p.m. ET.
Tuesday, May 25
- Final Summer 2021 waitlist lottery runs at 3:15 p.m. ET.
Wednesday, May 26
- Summer 2021 Registration ends at 3:00 p.m. ET in MyAccess. Students should contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant drop deadlines for their course(s) to make any additional changes to their schedule.