Monday - Thursday
9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
In observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and Inauguration Day, the University will be closed on Monday, January 18, 2021, and Wednesday, January 20, 2021. Due to the holidays and safety precautions surrounding the Inauguration Day events, the Office of the Registrar will be operating on an entirely remote basis the week of January 18th. Hard copy transcripts and certifications will not be mailed the week of January 18th.
Guidance Related to COVID-19
Georgetown Law continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and respond in support of the Law Center community. In consideration of our students, faculty, and staff the Office of the Registrar will be transitioning to remote operations beginning Monday, March 16, 2020. For assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-662-9220.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Monday, Jan. 4
- Spring 2021 Waitlist resumes and will run each weekday (excluding holidays) after 3PM ET as seats become available. Students awarded seats will have 24 hours to claim in MyAccess.
Monday, Jan. 11
- Week One elective classes begin online for first-year J.D. students (Monday-Thursday)
- Week One elective mini courses begin online for upperclass students (Monday-Thursday)
- Week One elective mini courses begin online for all graduate students (Monday-Thursday)
NOTE: If students elect to take a Week One class, mandatory attendance is required at all classes
NOTE: Some clinics may require their students to begin clinic activities this week
Tuesday, Jan. 12
- Spring tuition due for all students
Monday, Jan. 18
- MARTIN LUTHER KING HOLIDAY: No classes meet
Wednesday, Jan. 20
- INAUGURATION DAY: No classes meet
Monday, Jan. 25
- Spring 2021 Regular, semester long classes begin for all students
Friday, Jan. 29 – Friday, Feb. 5
- Week One Take-Home Exams