Monday - Thursday
9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Guidance Related to COVID-19
Office Hours starting Monday, August 23, 2021
- Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Please note the University’s COVID-19 Mask Guidelines remain in effect as they continue to monitor vaccination rates and public health conditions. Individuals, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask indoors in University-owned or operated buildings, except when eating or drinking, when alone in a private office or when in your personal residence.
Only certification and transcript pickup will be available when the Registrar front office is open.
Walk-ins who require assistance with certification/transcript/diploma requests, degree audits, registration, exams, or grades will have the following options:
- Scan QR codes posted at office entrance to be routed directly to our website for detailed information on all of our services.
- Chat with an available team member using the Zoom customer service station in the Registrar conference room.
- Schedule a Zoom appointment during business hours with a team member.
- Call 202-662-9220 to speak with an available team member.
- Submit inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Friday, Sept. 24
- Upperclass JD Students: Deadline to elect to take a Fall 2021 course Pass/Fail and select a target grade for the course at 3:00 pm ET