Monday - Thursday
9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Monday, August 20
- Registration and Orientation for incoming J.D. transfer students and incoming J.D. visiting students
- Registration and Orientation for incoming foreign-trained graduate students
Monday, August 20 – Friday, August 24
- Orientation for full-time first-year J.D. students
- Orientation for incoming foreign-trained graduate students
Tuesday, August 21
- Registration and Orientation for part-time first-year J.D. students
- Registration and Orientation for incoming U.S.-trained graduate students
Tuesday, August 21 – Friday, August 24
Orientation for incoming U.S.-trained graduate students
Wednesday, August 22
Registration for full-time first-year J.D. students
Thursday, August 23
- Waitlist winners will have until 3:00 p.m. to claim seats won in August 7 waitlist lottery
- Second waitlist lottery for 2018-2019 courses will take place at 3:00 p.m. To be included in this lottery, you must add yourself to the waitlist(s) in MyAccess by 3:00 p.m.
Friday, August 24
Tuition due for all continuing, transfer, and visiting students
Monday, August 27
- Fall 2018 semester classes begin for all students
- Upperclass JD Students: Fall 2018 Pass/Fail course selection begins
- Fall 2018 JD Supervised Research and LL.M. Graduate Independent Research (GIR) applications due by 5:00 p.m.
- Fall 2018 One Paper for Two Seminars applications due by 5:00pm
Monday, Aug. 27 – Tuesday, Sept. 4
Add/Drop and waitlist activity for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 courses (Spring 2019 Add/Drop online continues through Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019)
(all times ET)