Scholarships & Fellowships
Georgetown Law offers numerous fellowships and scholarships to admitted LL.M. students:
- General Merit Scholarships
- Taxation Scholarships and Fellowships
- John H. Jackson Moot Scholarship
- International Arbitration Scholars
- National Security Law Scholars
- UNEP – Georgetown Law Center Global Environment & Sustainability Law Fellowship
- Global Health Law Scholars
- Institute of International Economic Law Student Fellowship
- Country Specific Scholarship Opportunities
Students who are U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents may apply for financial aid in the form of loans. For more information please visit the Financial Aid website.
As part of the student visa application process, international students admitted to Georgetown Law must be able to demonstrate the ability to finance their entire course of study. We encourage international students to begin the search for financing as early in the process as possible, by exploring loan and scholarship options that may be available through your home country government or other scholarship organizations.