Latin American and Caribbean Law Alumni Advisory Board (LALAAB)
The Latin American and Caribbean Law Alumni Advisory Board (LALAAB) is a joint effort between the Law Center's Office of Advancement and Office of Graduate Programs.
The purpose of this Board is to assist Georgetown Law in the following ways:
- To serve as senior Georgetown Law ambassadors and strengthen the school’s international visibility and reputation;
- To identify and report on trends in legal practice and education outside the United States so that Georgetown Law’s curriculum and programs may respond to the changing nature of global practice and changing trends in legal education;
- To advise on ways the Law Center may enhance its connections with alumni abroad, fostering creation of a sustainable, organized and active global alumni network;
- To assist in identifying opportunities for international programs or partnerships with educational or other institutions abroad;
- To advise on ways the Law Center may enhance the marketing and visibility of its LL.M. program and on ways to increase international internships and employment opportunities for both J.D. and LL.M. students and graduates.