Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) Law Alumni Advisory Board
The Georgetown University Law Center Middle Eastern & North African (MENA) Law Alumni Advisory Board will provide counsel and support to the Dean of Georgetown Law and leadership on all matters related to the advancement of teaching, scholarship, and services at Georgetown Law.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To serve as senior Georgetown Law ambassadors and strengthen the school’s international visibility and reputation in the MENA region.
- To identify and report on trends in legal practice and education in the MENA region so that Georgetown Law’s curriculum and programs may respond to the changing nature of global practice and trends in legal education.
- To advise on ways Georgetown Law may enhance in its connections with alumni in the region and lead in fostering the creation of a sustainable, organized, and active global alumni network.
- To assist in identifying opportunities for international programs and continuing education with stakeholders in the MENA region.
- To support Georgetown Law’s objective to increase scholarships for international students.
- To advise on ways the Georgetown Law may enhance the marketing and visibility of its programs and on ways to increase international internships and employment opportunities for both J.D. and LL.M. students and graduates.