The Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection (ICAP) and the Center on National Security Law will present a first-of-its-kind panel discussion with former staff of the United States House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, all of whom were charged with investigating domestic violent extremism and its role in the insurrection. The panel will discuss the evidence gathered by the Select Committee, the conclusions supported by that evidence, and what it tells us about the ongoing threats posed by domestic violent extremism.
ICAP Executive Director and Visiting Professor of Law Mary McCord will moderate.
- Marcus Childress, Special Counsel at Jenner & Block LLP and former January 6th Committee Investigative Counsel
- Meghan Conroy, Research Fellow at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab and former January 6th Committee Investigator
- Jacob Glick, ICAP Policy Counsel and former January 6th Committee Investigative Counsel
- Sandeep Prasanna, Senior Associate at Miller & Chevalier Chartered and former January 6th Committee Investigative Counsel; Adjunct Professor of Law
- Sean Quinn, Associate at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati LLP and former January 6th Committee Investigative Counsel
- James Sasso, former January 6th Committee Investigative Counsel and Senior Investigative Counsel
Click Here To Register To Attend In-Person.