The Office of Accessibility Services (formerly the Office of Disability Services) works in partnership with faculty, staff, and students to promote environments that are accessible, sustainable, and inclusive by:
- determining and implementing reasonable accommodations to remove access barriers for students with disabilities in curricular and co-curricular environments;
- implementing approved academic adjustments (e.g. exam modifications) for pregnant/parenting students and/or students navigating temporary medical conditions;
- sharing resources with students with disabilities requesting MPRE and/or Bar Exam accommodations; and
- promoting universal design for learning through collaboration with faculty and staff across the Law Center.
Our Canvas site is an additional resource for sharing information regarding:
- Resources for accommodated students in clinics
- Applying for MPRE Accommodations
- Applying for Bar Exam Accommodations
- Writing a Personal Narrative for MPRE/Bar Exam Accommodations
- Note-taking resources
Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to connect with an Accessibility Services staff member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interactive Registration | Temporary Medical Conditions | Pregnancy Adjustments | Classroom Recording Policy and Accommodations