The Appropriate Process and Policy for the Distribution of Broadcast Email Messages
- To send an email message to all Law Center students, faculty and staff members, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the target audience, the desired date of delivery, and any special instructions.
- Before making a request, please read Georgetown University’s Transmission of Messages via Broadcast Communication policy, located HERE.
- Because messages are reviewed by several members of the administration, it usually takes one business day for messages to be delivered.
The Appropriate Use of Law Center Email Lists
- The All Faculty and Staff list (email@example.com) is intended for official Georgetown University communications. Law Center members can send official email messages directly to the All Faculty and Staff email list from their Law Center email accounts.
- The Georgetown Law Announcements list (firstname.lastname@example.org) is intended for personal announcements. Law Center members can send personal messages and announcements directly to the Georgetown Law Announcements email list from their Law Center email accounts.