In the Office of Admissions, we take great pride in dispelling the myth that the admissions process is strictly a numbers game. While numbers are important, the Admissions Committee would like to give you the opportunity to express yourself, and us to get to know you, in another way. If you would like to provide us with additional information about yourself which the Admissions Committee will consider in evaluating your application, please feel free to choose one of the following five optional responses for Fall 2013 admission. Your response should be limited to 250 words. Please be advised that the Committee will in no way hold it against you if you choose not to submit an optional response.
- Tell us about a time when you failed and what you learned.
- What is the best advice you ever received and have you followed it?
- Describe your perfect day. Ever have one?
- How would your friends describe you? Did they miss anything?
- Prepare a one-minute video that says something about you. Upload it to an easily accessible website and provide us the URL. (If you are using YouTube, we strongly suggest that you make your video unlisted so it will not appear in any of YouTube's public spaces.) What you do or say is entirely up to you. Please note that we are unable to watch videos that come in any form other than a URL link.