Reminder! Regalia Order Deadline is April 7
April 4, 2022
The deadline to order regalia is this Thursday, April 7.
If you wish to order regalia, the process is as follows:
- Go to the Jostens website
- Select Graduation Caps & Gowns
- Select Student Rental JD & LLM Regalia
- Select Doctorate Tam, Gown, Tassel, & Hood Package *Please note the picture shown on the website is a stock photo. It is not the product you will be sent. The Georgetown Law regalia for all graduates is the same: dark blue gown, purple/blue/silver hood, round black tam, purple tassel, and two Georgetown Seal medallions.
- Next select customize to enter your height and cap size. Keep in mind the caps/tams run small.
- You may then proceed to checkout
No payment is required until you pick up your order at the Law Center Bookstore. The cost is $99 plus tax.
A confirmation email will be sent to you when payment is complete.
Regalia rentals must be returned to the Main Campus or Law Center Bookstore after Commencement no later than May 27th. You may be charged a fee if your regalia is not returned.
Graduates are not required to wear regalia to participate in the Class of 2022 Celebration Days or the Class of 2022 Commencement Ceremony.
If you have any questions please contact the Law Center Bookstore at SM8199@bncollege.com
The Georgetown Law Commencement Team