LL.M. Degree Programs
(The LL.M. Class of 2011)
Georgetown Law offers several different LL.M. degree programs from which applicants may choose, depending on their backgrounds and interests. For a detailed description of each LL.M. degree program, please visit the Office of Graduate Programs website or click on the link of your program of interest below.
- General Studies LL.M.
- Global Health LL.M.
- Global Health Law & International Institutions LL.M.
- *NEW* Environmental Law LL.M.
- Individualized Study LL.M.
- International Business & Economic Law LL.M.
- International Legal Studies LL.M.
- National Security Law LL.M.
- Securities & Financial Regulation LL.M.
- Taxation LL.M.
- Two-Year LL.M. with Certificate in Legal English for Foreign-Trained Lawyers
- Dual Master of International Affairs and Law (M.I.A./LL.M.)
- Joint J.D./LL.M. in IBEL
- Joint J.D./LL.M. in National Security Law
- Joint J.D./LL.M. in Securities
- Joint J.D./LL.M. in Taxation
Please be advised that LL.M. students who wish to further specialize may pursue a Certificate Program along with their LL.M. degree. For a detailed description of each certificate program, please visit the Office of Graduate Programs website. For information on who may apply and how to apply, please visit Certificate Programs.