LL.M. & M.S.L. Degree Programs
(The LL.M. Class of 2011)
Georgetown Law offers several different LL.M. degree programs from which applicants may choose, depending on their backgrounds and interests. For a detailed description of each LL.M. degree program, please visit the Office of Graduate Programs website or click on the link of your program of interest below.
- General Studies LL.M.
- Global Health LL.M.
- Global Health Law & International Institutions LL.M.
- Environmental & Energy Law LL.M.
- Individualized Study LL.M.
- International Business & Economic Law LL.M.
- International Legal Studies LL.M.
- National Security Law LL.M.
- Securities & Financial Regulation LL.M.
- Taxation LL.M.
- Two-Year LL.M. with Certificate in Legal English for Foreign-Trained Lawyers
- Executive LL.M. Taxation (Distance Learning Program)
- Master of Studies in Law - Taxation (Distance Learning Program)
- Executive LL.M. Securities and Financial Regulation (Distance Learning Program)
Joint & Dual Degree Programs
- Dual M.B.A. and LL.M.
- Dual Masters in Management and LL.M.
- Dual LL.M. in International Arbitration
- Dual Masters of International Affairs and Law (M.I.A./LL.M.)
- Dual Masters of Public Health and LL.M.
- J.D./LL.M. in Environmental Law
- J.D./LL.M. in Global Health Law
- J.D./LL.M. in IBEL
- J.D./LL.M. in National Security Law
- J.D./LL.M. in Securities
- J.D./LL.M. in Taxation
Please be advised that LL.M. students who wish to further specialize may pursue a Certificate Program along with their LL.M. degree. For a detailed description of each certificate program, please visit the Office of Graduate Programs website. For information on who may apply and how to apply, please visit Certificate Programs.