Loan Repayment Assistance Program
We inform you of a lot of information that you have signed off on letting us know you understand about LRAP. However, there are some items that are new or that we've noticed participants seem to be missing, so we occasionally highlight them here. Check back often for more LRAP Facts!
New Facts have just been added about:
1) Incomplete Applications
2) What Documents to Submit for IDR Processing
3) Nelnet and Great Lakes are Merging!
4) The Difference Between IDR and LRAP Renewals
You may have heard in the news about an ongoing lawsuit involving student loan borrowers who have had their interim PSLF certifications reversed by the Department of Education. We want you to know that the issue in this case is very limited in scope...
Georgetown Law is a pioneer in helping its public interest graduates repay their student loans through its Loan Repayment Assistance Program. Georgetown's LRAP was one of the first programs of its kind and remains one of the nation's very best. We hope you'll learn more about LRAP and the benefits it provides.
- LRAP III Program Information (for recent graduates and current and prospective students)
- LRAP II Program Information (for current LRAP II participants)
- History of LRAP
- Who May Apply for LRAP
- General Eligibility Criteria
- Types of Eligible Employment
- Disbursement of Funds
- Special Considerations
- LRAP Awards
- LRAP Applications
- Contact LRAP