Virtual Resources for Alumni
Check Out GUAA’s Virtual Resources
The Georgetown University Alumni Association (GUAA) has created a one-stop-shop of resources that will allow you to stay connected with your Hoya family. Visit their virtual resources page to access virtual programming like happy hours, career webinars, lifelong learning opportunities, and more.
Join Hoya Gateway
The Law Center’s new hub at Hoya Gateway is exclusive to law alumni. Make new connections through algorithmic matching or search filters like location and practice area. Leverage professional development tools such as career resources, job boards, communication management features, and local event postings. Activate your account today!
Make a Virtual Career Strategy Appointment
The Office of Career Strategy is still available to take virtual appointments from alumni looking to make career changes or seeking career counseling. Recent alumni (those who graduated in the last 10 years) can reach out to Robyn Rucker at firstname.lastname@example.org and all other alumni can reach out to Marilyn Tucker at email@example.com.
Explore Activities for Families
We’ve created a fun activity book! Download the Georgetown Law Activity Book filled with coloring pages, puzzles, and projects. Share your child’s work with us with #HoyasStayingAtHome on Twitter and Facebook and it may be featured on our social media pages!
- Why is School Closed? This website helps explain the coronavirus to your children in a child-friendly way. You may read this aloud to them and show them the pictures as you move along.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga! Use this YouTube channel to engage in some yoga with your child! Yoga helps develop gross motor skills such as balancing, flexibility, strength, coordination, and promotes relaxation and concentration.
- Josh Gad (Olaf) is reading children’s books on Twitter at #gadbookclub. He reads a new book every night at 7 pm.
- Astronauts’ Read Aloud: Watch and listen as astronauts read stories to your child from outer space!
- Mo Willems “Lunch Doodles”: Learn how to draw and create with Mo Willems! Draw alongside him with your own art materials at home. New episodes are posted each weekday at 1:00 pm.
Show Off Your Georgetown Pride on Zoom
Download the Zoom backgrounds below and use them in your next Zoom call! It’s like you’re back on campus!
Alumni Community Updates
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Monday, September 21, 2020
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Friday, June 12, 2020
Monday, June 1, 2020
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Friday, April 10, 2020
Monday, March 23, 2020