Summer 2017 Course Offerings
- Human Rights and Human Trafficking (9:00-11:00am) - 3 Credits
- Negotiations Seminar (11:20am-1:20pm) - 3 Credits
- Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives (1:30-3:30pm) - 3 Credits
Important Information About Course Selection
Please keep the following in mind when applying to the London Summer Program:
- Students may not receive credit for both Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives and Corporations.
- Students may not receive credit for both the Negotiations Seminar and the Negotiations and Mediation Seminar, Negotiations and Mediation in a Public Interest Setting, Contracts: Structure and Negotiation, or the Negotiations and Drafting Seminar.