Summer 2016 Course Offerings
- Negotiations Seminar (9:30-11:30am) - 3 Credits
- International Law I: Introduction to International Law* (9:30-11:30am) - 3 credits
- Comparative Counter-Terrorism Law (12:30-2:30pm) - 3 credits
- Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives (12:30-2:30pm) - 3 credits
Important Information About Course Selection
Please keep the following in mind when applying to the London Summer Program:
- Students may not receive credit for both International Law I and the first-year elective International Law I: Introduction to International Law.
- Students may not receive credit for both Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives and Corporations.
- Students may not receive credit for both the Negotiations Seminar and the Negotiations and Mediation Seminar, Negotiations and Mediation in a Public Interest Setting, Contracts: Structure and Negotiation, or the Negotiations and Drafting Seminar.
* Only section 7 students may use this course to meet the first year elective requirement. Section 7 students who wish to designate this course as their first year elective must notify the Office of the Registrar by Wednesday, July 6, 2016. Note that first year elective courses may not be taken on a pass/fail basis.