Summer 2014 Course Offerings
- International Law I: Introduction to International Law* (9:30-11:30) - 3 credits
- The International Criminal Court (9:30-11:30) - 3 credits
- Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives (12:30-2:30) - 3 credits
- Negotiations Seminar (12:30-2:30) - 3 credits
Check out the course descriptions for additional information.
Important Information About Course Selection
Please keep the following in mind when applying to the London Summer Program:
- Students may not receive credit for both International Law I and the first-year elective International Law I: Introduction to International Law.
- Students may not receive credit for both Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives and Corporations.
- Students may not receive credit for both the Negotiations Seminar and the Negotiations and Mediation Seminar, Negotiations and Mediation in a Public Interest Setting, Contracts: Structure and Negotiation, or the Negotiations and Drafting Seminar.
- Students may not receive credit for both The International Criminal Court and International Criminal Law, or International Criminal Tribunals.
* Only section 7 students may use this course to meet the first year elective requirement. Section 7 students who wish to designate this course as their first year elective must notify the Office of the Registrar by Wednesday, July 9, 2014. Note that first year elective courses may not be taken on a pass/fail basis.