Summer 2013 Course Offerings
- Comparative Professional Responsibility - 3 credits
- Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives - 3 credits
- International Law I: Introduction to International Law* - 3 credits
- Introduction to the U.S. Legal System (non-U.S. students only) - CANCELLED
Check out the course descriptions for additional information.
Important Information About Course Selection
Please keep the following in mind when applying to the Summer Study Abroad program in London:
- Students may not receive credit for both International Law I and the first-year elective International Law I: Introduction to International Law.
- Students may not receive credit for both Corporations: U.S. and Transnational Perspectives and Corporations.
- Comparative Professional Responsibility does satisfy Georgetown's professional responsibility requirement. (Note that Georgetown students who wish to fulfill the professional responsibility requirement with this class may not take it pass/fail.)
- Students may not receive credit for both Comparative Professional Responsibility and Professional Responsibility.
* Only section 7 students may use this course to meet the first year elective requirement. Section 7 students who wish to designate this course their first year elective must notify the Office of the Registrar, by Wednesday, July 10, 2013. Note that first year elective courses may not be taken on a pass/fail basis.