Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time Monday, March 2, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect. All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the left-hand navigation for answers to the following frequently asked questions regarding our joint degree programs:
- Do I apply to the J.D. Program and graduate or doctoral degree separately or as part of the J.D. application?
- Do I use the same application to apply for the J.D. program to apply to the graduate or Ph.D. program?
- Do I have to take the GRE, GMAT or another exam?
- May I apply for the M.A. or Ph.D. program after I am accepted into the law school or other program?
- Do I have to apply for the J.D. and M.A. or Ph.D. programs at the same time?
- Do I have to apply for the J.D. and LL.M. programs at the same time?
- What joint degree programs do you offer?
- Is acceptance to either program contingent on acceptance to the other?
- Do joint/concurrent degree program grades appear on the Georgetown Law transcript?
- How do the joint degree programs work together?
- How does attending the part-time program affect the joint degree process?
- If I am not enrolled in a joint degree program, may I still take graduate courses at another school?