Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Classes will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page. Any changes to this announcement will be communicated through the same channels by 5:00 am on Tuesday morning.
Center for Wellness Promotion
The Center for Wellness Promotion provides a foundation for enhancing healthy lifestyles that will give balance to both the academic and personal life of our student population. We offer a variety of programs and events that will address health concerns, promote a positive lifestyle, and assist with everyday issues associated with law school. In addition, Georgetown University main campus offers a variety of programs also available to law center students. Visit our resource center to leisurely browse our reading materials. We are located in McDonough 167.
Health Education and Wellness
- be.georgetown.edu - A Georgetown website with information for the mind, body, and soul
- The Wellness Wheel
- Local Running Routes
- Camping and Hiking Locations
- Bike Information and Rentals
- Boat Rentals
- Georgetown University Outdoor Education
- Law Lifeline Mental Health Resources
- 15 Minute Relaxation Technique (Audio)
- Stretch at Your Desk (Video)
- About My Drinking
- Rethinking Drinking (Alcohol And Your Health)
- More Lawyers Asking for Help...