BECOME A RELATIONSHIP LEADER
Even with global changes and technological shifts in the profession of law, any successful legal engagement depends on the strength and value of the individual client-counsel relationship.
Register now for Partnering for Value, a new 2-day interactive workshop designed primarily for law firm partners and their in-house counterparts to build more valuable relationships.
Partnering for Value focuses on developing your specialized talents and providing you with valuable individualized coaching/feedback. We will help you develop greater self-awareness, the ability to respond to feedback and the opportunity to practice new approaches in a safe, collegial learning environment.
Create Greater Success Between Law Firms and In-House Counsel
- Build more productive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Develop greater empathy for your counterparts' challenges and concerns
- Better define and manage expectations
- Excel at navigating difficult situations and challenging conversations
- Individual assessments help you understand your influence and work styles, and the impact these qualities have on others
- Intensive case simulation to practice in small teams real-world application of relationship-building skills and emotional intelligence
- Personalized feedback and coaching from executive coach in safe learning environment
- Attendees from law firms and law departments help you learn directly from those with experience on the other side of the table
- Faculty with extensive experience in the legal industry and expertise in emotional intelligence, psychology, training and client service. They bridge the gap between human behavior research and day-to-day legal practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Law firm partners or counsel:
- Looking to strengthen or expand their client base
- Wanting to enhance leadership skills with clients, co-counsel, internal teams
- Who lead teams or legal engagements
- Who work with internal clients and teams, and/or lead and work with outside counsel