Budget Adjustment Request
If after reviewing all information AND attending an information session, you believe that you qualify for an increase to your standard cost of attendance budget, complete the Budget Adjustment Request Form below (All editable fields are in orange) and gather all of your corresponding documents.
Submit your budget adjustment request form and supplemental documents via the upload tool to the right (blue box).
- Be sure to sign AND date your budget adjustment request form. An unsigned and undated request is not a complete submission and will add additional processing time.
- Be sure each file is properly attached within the budget adjustment upload tool before submitting.
- Place your name and student ID number/ GUID# on the first page of each uploaded document.
- DO NOT submit audio or picture scans. Documents are only accepted in Text, Word, PDF or Excel formats.
- Use the upload tool (blue box to the right) to submit your completed budget adjustment form and supplemental documents for review. DO NOT drop them off to our office or send them via email.
“Live like a student now…so that you don’t have to later.”
Join us for one of our Information Sessions where we shed more light on documentation and eligibility guidelines or if you simply need help with your application.
Learn more about the Budget Adjustment Process.
Group sessions! We will focus on completing the application correctly.