Use the navigation below to view information about maintaining status, international travel, and available employment authorizations as an F-1 or J-1 student at Georgetown Law.

Maintaining Status

Read about the steps to maintain F-1 or J-1 status when first arriving at Georgetown Law, during your studies, and after graduation.


Taking a trip abroad? Read about the documents you will need to carry and other important information to consider for U.S. reentry as an F-1 or J-1 student.


Read about the on-campus and off-campus employment authorizations that F-1 and J-1 students can pursue during their studies at Georgetown Law and after graduation.