Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect. All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Unless otherwise notified, classes will begin at their normal time. Instructional Continuity is in effect for the faculty members that wish to exercise it.
Center for Wellness Promotion
The Center for Wellness Promotion provides a foundation for enhancing healthy lifestyles that will give balance to both the academic and personal life of our student population. We offer a variety of programs and events that will address health concerns, promote a positive lifestyle, and assist with everyday issues associated with law school. In addition, Georgetown University main campus offers a variety of programs also available to law center students. Visit our resource center to leisurely browse our reading materials. We are located in McDonough 167.
Health Education and Wellness
- Time Management - CAPS Webinar
- be.georgetown.edu - A Georgetown website with information for the mind, body, and soul
- The Wellness Wheel
- Local Running Routes
- Camping and Hiking Locations
- Bike Information and Rentals
- Boat Rentals
- Georgetown University Outdoor Education
- Law Lifeline Mental Health Resources
- 15 Minute Relaxation Technique (Audio)
- Stretch at Your Desk
- About My Drinking
- Rethinking Drinking (Alcohol And Your Health)
- More Lawyers Asking for Help...