Alfaro v. Rempusheski
ICAP represents two plaintiffs in a lawsuit to vindicate their First Amendment rights and challenge the abuse of police authority to suppress free speech.
- 12/10/21 – Obtained an order denying defendants’ motion to dismiss
- 5/24/21 – Filed an opposition to defendant’s motion to dismiss
- 5/24/21 – Amicus brief in support of plaintiffs filed by Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
- 4/15/21 – Motion to dismiss filed by defendant
- 3/18/21 – Filed an amended complaint
- 2/10/21 – Filed a complaint