A message from the Office of Graduate Careers
Dear LL.M. student,
By now you have likely read about the University’s many-faceted response to COVID-19. We want to make sure you’ve seen the messages from the Office of the President and Dean Treanor regarding the move to a virtual learning environment until further notice. First and foremost, please know that all of us in the Office of Graduate Careers are here to support you, and we are prepared to ensure that you can continue to work on your short-term and long-term career goals.
- As of Monday, March 16th, all career services including events and career related workshops will be held virtually through the Zoom platform, if possible. Details about these opportunities can be found in Symplicity and in Graduate Connections. Recordings of the programs will be available under the Password-Protected Career Resources section of the website whenever possible.
- We offer a 24/7 career resource center to our students and alumni via our Office of Graduate Careers website. This resource center houses material supporting your professional growth with career guidance and resources on legal resumes, cover letters, practice areas and settings, networking, employer research and more.
- Drop-In Hours will be cancelled until further notice. All students and alumni are encouraged to schedule a one-on-one counseling appointment with a career advisor. For quick questions, students may also e-mail us at email@example.com and an advisor will return your e-mail within one business day.
- Counseling appointments will be held virtually via Zoom or by phone, depending on your preference. Appointments can be made via the Acuity link available on our website. For students who have already-scheduled appointments, your advisor will e-mail you shortly to verify your preference of phone or video (Zoom) and provide you the details for your appointment.
- Resume and cover letter review will continue through the process described on our website.
In the spirit of “social distancing” as a means to limit the spread of COVID-19, most members of our team will be working remotely. All of us will be available over e-mail and are prepared to conduct appointments and meet with students and alumni through Zoom meetings or phone calls. We look forward to continuing our work together on your career and professional development goals. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail the Graduate Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caroline Springer, Esq., Assistant Dean
Shujun Tian, Esq., Director
Sunita S. Iyer, Esq., Associate Director
Amrita Singh, Esq., Assistant Director | Office of Graduate Careers