Corporation Positions (In-House)
Most corporations do not hire attorneys directly from law school, but rather wait until associates have gained a few years of legal experience.
Some corporations with large legal departments may hire new law school graduates, but these are the exceptions. LL.M. students with significant direct experience or with substantial transferable work experience are the most frequently recruited students for these positions.
- Becoming In-house Counsel: A Guide for Law Students and Recent Graduates (Association of Corporate Counsel)
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Corporate Counsel
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Inside Counsel
- WMACCA Corporate Scholars Program – internship program for DC area law students
- Lawyers in Business Guide (Yale Law)
- Goinhouse.com – a job board focused solely on in-house positions