Early Interview Week
2017 Dates: August 7 - 10, 2017
Location: Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Georgetown Law's Early Interview Week (EIW) program is one of the largest law student interview programs in the country, generating nearly 7,000 interviews in just 4 days. EIW is a hybrid interview assignment program. While 70% of a given interview schedule will remain lottery-based, 30% of the interview schedule will be students selected by employers.
Important Dates for 2017:
- February 3, 2017: EIW Registration Open via Symplicity
- March 1, 2017: Employers notified of assigned on-campus interview dates*
*Dates are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
*We are also prioritizing equitable distribution of employers across our four interview days. In other words, we are going to cap the number of employers who are able to interview on each date. We feel this decision will benefit our students.
$750 for the first schedule
$400 for the second schedule
$375 for each additional schedule
Invoices will be emailed out in April.
NOTE: These fees do not include the hotel rooms, which are used for interviewing. Employers are responsible for booking the appropriate number of hotel rooms directly with the hotel.
How to Register:
Employers may register online via Symplicity or via email by sending all contact information and hiring criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register is May 5, 2017.
To register via Symplicity:
1. Log into Symplicity
2. Click on OCI and then "Request Schedule." Please make sure to complete your Summer Program Outcome and OCI Feedback surveys before completing your registration.
3. Make sure "2017 Early Interview Week" is selected from the Sessions drop down menu.
4. Fill out your hiring criteria, class years interviewing, preferred dates, office locations if registering multiple offices, and any other necessary details.
5. Click Submit. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your registration.
All EIW interviews will be held at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., Washington, DC, 20001. Employers are responsible for hotel reservations and expenses.
Information on how to book your hotel room(s) will be coming soon!
Please contact Andrea Waters at (202)662-9301.