Office of Career Strategy
With our focus on strategy, we aim to promote long-term success and thoughtful, deliberate career paths.
OCS Advisors will work with you to create your unique career plan, tailored to your specific needs and interests. Along the way, you’ll be further supported by our many workshops, resources, and recruitment programs.
We are committed to innovating and improving upon our own strategies for success to ensure that Georgetown Law graduates continue to be the most prepared and best equipped in the nation.
We look forward to working with you!
- Marcia Pennington Shannon, Assistant Dean, Career Strategy
- Rob Cacace, Executive Director, Professional Development
- Amy Jones Mattock, Executive Director, Employer & Alumni Relations
- Marilyn Tucker, Director, Alumni Careers & International Internship Program
- Jen Van Buren, Director, Lobbying & Political Careers
- Celia Spiritos, Director
- Michele Hoff, Associate Director for Judicial Clerkships
- Arielle Pacer, Assistant Director
- Grace Aduroja, Assistant Director
- Andrea Glosser, Associate Director
- Robyn Rucker, Assistant Director
- Rachel Kohler, Assistant Director
- Jose Luis Davila Gonzalez, Assistant Director
- Andrea Waters, Assistant Director of Recruitment Operations
- Sabrina J. Denton, Manager of Legal Recruitment
- Andrew Pennington, Technology & Data Analyst
- Silvia Hernandez, Front Desk and Job Listing Coordinator
- Norah Samarkandi, Clerkship & Resource Coordinator