Post a Job
To post an employment opportunity with us, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into Symplicity, our Career Services Management System
- Enter your username (your email address) and password.
- Please note: If you are a new user and have not accessed our system, you will have to register by clicking on the "Register" button. Once we accept your registration, you will receive an automated email message with your log-in information.
- Once you have logged into the system, click on the "Jobs" tab and click "Add New."
- Please complete the job posting registration form in its entirety and then click "Submit."
Your posting will become available to our students and alumni once we have approved the listing. You will receive a confirmation email once your listing has been approved. Unless otherwise specified, job listings expire after 30 days. You will receive an email prior to the job listing expiration date, at which time you may request an extension.
If you require further assistance or have any questions, please email us or call (202) 662-9300.
By submitting a job posting, your organization agrees to abide by Georgetown University Law Center's nondiscrimination policy, which is to provide equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment practices; to prohibit discrimination and harassment in education and employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap or disability, or sexual orientation, personal appearance, family responsibility, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, veteran's status or any other factor prohibited by law; and to promote the realization of equality of opportunity in education and employment throughout the Law Center in accordance with the policy expressed in the University-wide Affirmative Action Plan.