Join the Georgetown Military Law Society and Office of Career Services for pizza to learn about the law of veterans’ claims, with a special focus on the appeals process.
Tuesday, October 22nd, 12:00pm
Georgetown University Law Center
McDonough Hall, Room 328
- Mr. James Ridgeway President Emeritus, Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Bar Association
- Professorial Lecturer in Law, George Washington Univ. School of Law
- Chief Counsel for Policy and Procedure, Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- Former Chief of Staff & Senior Law Clerk, The Honorable Alan G. Lance, Sr., United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Former Assistant State's Attorney, Cook County [Chicago, Illinois] State's Attorney Office
- Former Law Clerk, The Honorable Kenneth V. Kramer, United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Click above to RSVP.