Office of Career Services
The Office of Career Services (OCS) is committed to providing students with quality information, advice and service in the areas of career counseling, job search strategies and opportunities and professional development. OCS also works with a wide variety of employers to provide our students access and exposure to a broad range of employment opportunities. We encourage you to explore our website and contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions.
Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Marcia Pennington Shannon, Assistant Dean, Career Services
- Amy Jones Mattock, Director, Employer Relations
- Marilyn Tucker, Director, Alumni Careers & International Internships Programs
- Rob Cacace, Associate Director, Professional Development
- Amy Killoran, Associate Director, Recent Graduates and Entry Into Practice Program
- Kia Scipio, Associate Director, Small & Medium Firm Initiatives & Diversity Inclusion Liaison
- Jen Van Buren, Associate Director, Lobbying & Political Careers
- Nirvana Dove, Assistant Director, Employer Relations
- Gary McGinnis, Assistant Director, Alumni Development & Marketing Strategies
- Jeannie Musslewhite, Assistant Director, Judicial Clerkships
- Celia Spiritos, Assistant Director, Corporate and Business Initiatives