Office of Career Strategy
We are excited to announce that the Office of Career Services is now the Office of Career Strategy!
We believe that this new name better describes our mission to empower students with the tools, plans, and inspiration to achieve their career goals. By focusing on strategy, we aim to promote long-term success and thoughtful, deliberate career trajectories.
To further our purpose, OCS Career Advisors work one-on-one with students to create their strategic career plans, tailored to their specific needs and interests. Students' career planning and job searches are further supported by our numerous and ever-evolving programs, resources, and recruitment activities.
Finally, we remain committed to innovating and improving upon our own strategies for success as we strive to ensure that Georgetown Law graduates continue to be the most prepared and best equipped lawyers on the market.
We look forward to working with you!
- Marcia Pennington Shannon, Assistant Dean, Career Strategy
- Rob Cacace, Executive Director, Professional Development
- Amy Jones Mattock, Senior Director, Employer & Alumni Relations
- Marilyn Tucker, Director, Alumni Careers & International Internship Program
- Jen Van Buren, Director, Lobbying & Political Careers
- Amy Killoran, Associate Director, 3Ls & Recent Graduates
- Nirvana Dove, Assistant Director, Employer Relations
- Gary McGinnis, Assistant Director, Communications & Corporate Initiatives
- Jeannie Musslewhite, Assistant Director, Judicial Clerkships
- Celia Spiritos, Assistant Director, 1L & 2L Advising