Office of Career Strategy
We are excited to announce that the Office of Career Services is now the Office of Career Strategy!
We believe that this new name better describes our mission to empower students with the tools, plans, and inspiration to achieve their career goals. By focusing on strategy, we aim to promote long-term success and thoughtful, deliberate career trajectories.
To further our purpose, OCS Career Advisors work one-on-one with students to create their strategic career plans, tailored to their specific needs and interests. Students' career planning and job searches are further supported by our numerous and ever-evolving programs, resources, and recruitment activities.
Finally, we remain committed to innovating and improving upon our own strategies for success as we strive to ensure that Georgetown Law graduates continue to be the most prepared and best equipped lawyers on the market.
We look forward to working with you!
Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Marcia Pennington Shannon, Assistant Dean, Career Services
- Amy Jones Mattock, Director, Employer & Alumni Relations
- Marilyn Tucker, Director, Alumni Careers & International Internship Program
- Rob Cacace, Associate Director, Professional Development
- Amy Killoran, Associate Director, 3Ls & Recent Graduates
- Kia Scipio, Associate Director, Small & Medium Firm Initiatives and Diversity & Inclusion Liaison
- Jen Van Buren, Associate Director, Lobbying & Political Careers
- Nirvana Dove, Assistant Director, Employer Relations
- Gary McGinnis, Assistant Director, Marketing & Communications
- Jeannie Musslewhite, Assistant Director, Judicial Clerkships
- Celia Spiritos, Assistant Director, Corporate & Business Initiatives