Other Pro Bono Opportunities
Throughout the course of the year pro bono and community service opportunities often arise on an ad-hoc or ongoing basis. OPICS frequently receives requests for assistance from partners and practitioners in the community, and we do our best to pass these opportunities along to interested students. Some of these projects are one-time commitments, whereas others require longer-term involvement.
If you are interested in learning about ongoing service opportunities, we encourage you to:
- Sign up for the Pro Bono Pledge (and be sure to list your skills, interests and background when you do! This helps us to identify students that might have relevant skills for a particular project, such as language facilities or relevant professional background).
- Read "Georgetown Gives Back," OPICS Pro Bono Newsletter (you'll begin receiving the newsletter once you've signed up for the Pro Bono Pledge).
- Check the OPICS Pro Bono Website for current opportunities.
- Check the OPICS Bulletin Board (1st floor of McDonough, outside the Office of Student Life).
- Stop by OPICS to speak with the Pro Bono Coordinator about available opportunities (and/or to brainstorm new ones!).
No jobs are available at the moment. Check back later.