Registration site will be available to students once the application period begins.
Clinic Eligibility and Registration
Welcome to Clinic Registration! The Clinic Application will be open between March 25 and April 13, 2020, 12:00pm (noon). All students must apply online during that window. Before applying, please:
- Read the Clinic Handbook in its entirety. A fully accessible version will be made available as soon as possible.
- Watch the 2020-2021 Faculty Introduction Videos.
- Read the clinic-specific Supplemental Materials for all clinics you are interested in. Fully accessible versions will be made available as soon as possible.
- Watch recordings of our Clinic Open Houses, which will be uploaded as they become available. Please reach out to email@example.com for closed captioned versions. Note: the Criminal Justice Clinic’s open house has been rescheduled to Wednesday, April 8th from 4:30-5:30pm.
- Watch the recording of our Registration Webinar.
- Still have questions? Reach out to the Clinical Programs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be completed and submitted via the registration website by 12:00 (noon) on April 13, 2020.
Clinics will notify admitted students on April 20, 2020.