We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2015 admission on October 1, 2014. Because of the large number of applications we receive and our rolling admissions system, it is to your advantage to complete your application as early as possible in the application cycle. Please note that applications will not be reviewed until all required documentation has been received. Updated deadlines and application materials will be available in late September.
LL.M. and Certificate Application Deadlines for Foreign-Trained Attorneys
- Friday, November 14, 2014: Fall 2015 LL.M. and Certificate Early Action Application Deadline
Applications completed by the Early Action deadline will receive a decision by Monday, December 15, 2014.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015: Fall 2015 LL.M. and Certificate Regular Action Application Deadline
The Committee endeavors to issue decisions within 6-10 weeks of the date the application is completed.
LL.M. and Certificate Application Deadlines for U.S. Trained Attorneys
- Monday, January 5, 2015: Fall 2015 LL.M. and Certificate Early Action Application Deadline
- Applications completed by the Early Action deadline will receive a decision by Monday, February 2, 2015.
- Friday, February 27, 2015: Fall 2015 LL.M. and Certificate Regular Action Application Deadline
- The Committee endeavors to issue decisions within 6-10 weeks of the date the application is completed.
Executive and Distance Programs for U.S. and Foreign-Trained Attorneys
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014: Spring 2015 Admission Application Deadline
- Spring 2015 admission is available for our Executive LL.M. and Distance Programs only. Applicants for the spring semester should follow the application instructions outlined on our website, and fill out our Fall 2014 application.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015: Fall 2015 Admission Application Deadline
Late applications may be submitted after the regular action deadlines listed above, but will be considered on a space-available basis. For applications submitted after the regular application deadlines, the application fee will increase to $100.
To LL.M. applicants who are interested in scholarships: Applications must be complete by Tuesday, February 10, 2015 to be considered for the Graduate Tax Scholars Program, the Global Health Fellowship, or General Scholarships for International Students.
J.D./LL.M. Joint Degree Application Deadline for Georgetown J.D. Students
- May 1 of the 2L/3E year: First day J.D./LL.M. Joint Degree Applications accepted
- June 24 of the 2L/3E year: J.D./LL.M. Joint Degree Application Deadline
Georgetown J.D. students may apply for one of four J.D./LL.M. Joint Degree Programs at the end of their 2L or 3E year. Please click here for more information about how to apply.