Other Georgetown Libraries
InterCampus Book Loan
Georgetown Law faculty, staff, and students can easily request and borrow circulating materials from other Georgetown University Libraries by using the InterCampus Book Loan service. Find materials in the main Georgetown University Library online catalog, then:
- Click the green Request button on the left side of the page by the book cover image.
- The next screen will ask you to provide your NetID and Password.
- Choose Williams Law Library or Wolff International Law Library as your pickup location.
- Be sure to select the 'Available' copy or volume you want and click Request Selected Item.
- Items are delivered to the Law Library within 3-4 working days. You will receive an email when the item is ready for pick-up.
If the title in the main campus catalog is "Library Use Only" material held at Off Campus Shelving, use this form to request that the item be retrieved. The item will be delivered to Lauinger Library and must be used there.
Access to Other Georgetown Libraries
Georgetown University Libraries are open to Georgetown Law students with a valid GoCard. You can take the shuttle to main campus.
- Lauinger Library (main campus library) - access to non-legal online databases and research guides
- Dahlgren Medical Library - access to full-text medical journals and databases of medical information
- Bioethics Research Library at Kennedy Institute of Ethics - information about the library and links to ethics and bioethics sites on the web
- Blommer Science Library - access to science databases and other resources
- Woodstock Theological Center Library - information about the library