Faculty Scholarship Database
About the Faculty Scholarship Database
The Faculty Scholarship Database is a searchable database of all scholarship that the Georgetown Law Center's Full-Time Law Faculty has published since 2000. The database includes citations to scholarship published in these formats:
- Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Book Chapters and Collected Works
- U.S. Supreme Court Briefs (written as a member of the Georgetown faculty)
- Congressional Testimony
- Selected Contributions to Other Publications
The database uses a modified Bluebook citation format. The modifications are designed to provide more information about each scholarly publication and to better identify Georgetown faculty. Notable modifications include:
- Inclusive pagination is added when available.
- Publisher's name and place of operation is added for all books and book chapters.
- Georgetown authors and editors are listed first in each citation.