Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR AN UPDATE AT 9:00 AM, Tuesday, December 10th, for any changes to the Law Center's operating status resulting from changes in the weather.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Faculty Scholarship Database
The Faculty Scholarship Database is a searchable database of all scholarship that the Georgetown Law Center's Full-Time Law Faculty has published since 2000. The database includes citations to scholarship published in these formats:
- Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Book Chapters and Collected Works
- U.S. Supreme Court Briefs (written as a member of the Georgetown faculty)
- Congressional Testimony
- Selected Contributions to Other Publications
The database uses a modified Bluebook citation format. The modifications are designed to provide more information about each scholarly publication and to better identify Georgetown faculty. Notable modifications include:
- Inclusive pagination is added when available.
- Publisher's name and place of operation is added for all books and book chapters.
- Georgetown authors and editors are listed first in each citation.