Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances. Classes will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page. Any changes to this announcement will be communicated through the same channels by 5:00 am on Tuesday morning.
Faculty Scholarship Database
About the Faculty Scholarship Database
The Faculty Scholarship Database is a searchable database of all scholarship that the Georgetown Law Center's Full-Time Law Faculty has published since 2000. The database includes citations to scholarship published in these formats:
- Forthcoming Works and Works in Progress
- Contributions to Law Reviews and Other Scholarly Journals
- Book Chapters and Collected Works
- U.S. Supreme Court Briefs (written as a member of the Georgetown faculty)
- Congressional Testimony
- Selected Contributions to Other Publications
The database uses a modified Bluebook citation format. The modifications are designed to provide more information about each scholarly publication and to better identify Georgetown faculty. Notable modifications include:
- Inclusive pagination is added when available.
- Publisher's name and place of operation is added for all books and book chapters.
- Georgetown authors and editors are listed first in each citation.