This State Guide lists the major sources of law in Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma Legal and Law-related Documents and Publications complied by Marilyn K. Nicely KFO1201 .C67 1995
STATUTES & LEGISLATION
- Session Laws: HeinOnline, (1995 - Current)
- Library User Guide - State Legislative History by the Oklahoma City University School of Law Library
- Resources Regarding Oklahoma's Legislative Measures by the Oklahoma Department of Libraries
REGULATIONS & AGENCIES
- Print: Oklahoma Administrative Code KFO1235 1996 .A22 (Current)
- Oklahoma Administrative Code Web Site (online access to Oklahoma Register & Administrative Code)
- State Agencies
- Agency Decisions (Dept. of Labor and Merit Protection Committee)
- Attorney General Opinions (published, 1948- & unpublished, 1969-)
CASES & COURTS
- Oklahoma State Courts Network - Court Opinions (Supreme Court, 1890 - Current; Court of Appeals, 1968 - Current; Court of Criminal Appeals, 1908- Current); from the Supreme Court
- Oklahoma Public Legal Research System - Court Opinions (Supreme Court, 1911 - Current; Court of Appeals 1968 - Current; Court of Criminal Appeals, 1930 - Current); from the Office of the Attorney General
STATE LAW REVIEWS & BAR JOURNALS
- Oklahoma Law Review ( K15 .K32) is available electronically at Journal Home Page , HeinOnline, Lexis , and Westlaw
- Oklahoma Bar Journal (K15 .K15) is also available in microform, K15 .K15 Micro, and electronically at Journal Home Page
- Tulsa Law Review (K24 .U5) is available electronically at Journal Home Page, HeinOnline , Lexis , and Westlaw
- LexisNexis - Oklahoma Law Reviews, Combined
- Westlaw - Oklahoma Law Reviews & Journals
- Print: There is no general legal encyclopedia for Oklahoma.
Updated 9/09 (RR); 12/10 (SL)
© Georgetown University Law Library. These guides may be used for educational purposes, as long as proper credit is given. These guides may not be sold. Requests to republish or adapt a guide should be directed to the Head of Reference. Proper credit includes the statement: Written by, or adapted from, Georgetown Law Library (current as of .....).