GULLiver is our primary catalog. It contains permanent links to all Law Library print and electronic resources. GULLiver is also the resource to access your library account, check item availability, or place a library item on hold.
Use OneSearch to find articles, books, databases, and other resources from many different places. It uses a massive search index that dives deep into our catalog, subscription databases, and other Georgetown libraries.
The database list provides quick access to all of the library's research databases, which you can search by title or description.
The library section of the Georgetown Law website includes our research guides, tutorials, treatise finders, and comprehensive information about the library and its services and policies.
Georgetown Law Library’s reading and exam period will be in effect Monday April 24th and run through Wednesday May 16th. Read More
Due Process Blog: Research News
- Results of the 2017 Student Library Survey | April 28, 2017
- HeinOnline adds new database on Presidential Commission Reports | April 21, 2017
- Summer Use of Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law | April 3, 2017
- Law Library Student Survey — 2017 | March 20, 2017
- Women & the Law on HeinOnline | March 10, 2017
Frequently Used Databases
- Academic Search Premier
- Bloomberg BNA Library
- Bloomberg Law
- Cambridge Core - Books & Journals
- CCH IntelliConnect
- E-Journal Finder
- Google Scholar
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Legal Periodicals & Books
- Oxford Journals
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Research Library
- RIA Checkpoint
- Westlaw / TWEN