GULLiver is our primary catalog. It contains permanent links to all Law Library print and electronic resources. GULLiver is also the resource to access your library account, check item availability, or place a library item on hold.
Use OneSearch to find articles, books, databases, and other resources from many different places. It uses a massive search index that dives deep into our catalog, subscription databases, and other Georgetown libraries.
The database list provides quick access to all of the library's research databases, which you can search by title or description.
The library section of the Georgetown Law website includes our research guides, tutorials, treatise finders, and comprehensive information about the library and its services and policies.
The library will be holding two orientation training sessions for faculty research assistants in May and June. Sign up for RA training
Due Process Blog: Research News
- Results of the 2018 Student Library Survey | April 24, 2018
- Library Training for Faculty Research Assistants | January 11, 2018
- Law Library Response to 2017 Student Survey | September 8, 2017
- Archives of Sexuality & Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940 | August 29, 2017
- Bloomberg Businessweek now available | July 28, 2017