Exam courses are graded on an anonymous basis. You may not discuss the substance of the exam with the professor or with any other student until after grades are published, and you may not identify yourself in any way to the professor as the author of an exam until the grades are published.
Faculty Grading Deadlines
- Mini Course/Bookend Exam Courses (Take-Home Exams Friday, October 18, 2019 – Friday, October 25, 2019): Grades Due Friday, November 8, 2019 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- All Students: (Papers Due December 20, 2019): Grades Due Friday, January 17, 2020 by 12 NOON EST
- Paper Extension (Papers due December 21, 2019 through February 3, 2020): Grades Due Monday, February 24, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- Barring any unforeseen circumstances, grades are generally available 4 weeks after the end of an exam and will be posted to MyAccess within 48 hours of submission by the professor. Faculty members do have a 3-day grace period after the grading deadline in which to submit their grades without penalty.
- You may view your grades as well as the class grade distribution through MyAccess by clicking on the Student Records link, then clicking on Final Grades and selecting the appropriate semester.