Exam courses are graded on an anonymous basis. You may not discuss the substance of the exam with the professor or with any other student until after grades are published, and you may not identify yourself in any way to the professor as the author of an exam until the grades are published.
Faculty Grading Deadlines
- Exam Courses: Grades Due by 12 NOON EST Friday, August 14, 2020
- Paper Courses (Papers Due Friday, July 24, 2020): Grades Due by 3:00 P.M. EST Friday, August 14, 2020
- Graduating Students with Paper Extensions (Papers due Saturday, July 25 through Monday, August 31, 2020): Grades Due by 5:00 P.M. EST Friday, September 18, 2020
- Non-Graduating Student Papers with Extensions (Papers due Saturday, July 25 through Monday, August 31, 2020): Grades Due by 5:00 P.M. EST Monday, September 21, 2020
- Mini Course/Bookend Exam Courses: Grades Due Friday, November 6, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. ET
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers Due Friday, December 18, 2020): Grades Due Thursday, January 7, 2021 by 12 NOON EST
- Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, December 19, 2020 through Monday, February 1, 2021): Grades Due Monday, February 22, 2021 by 5:00 P.M. ET
- Barring any unforeseen circumstances, grades are generally available 4 weeks after the end of an exam. Upperclass grades will be posted on MyAccess as they are received and reviewed. First-year grades will be released as a group (i.e. all sections of Con Law I) once each course is reviewed by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. Faculty members do have a 3-day grace period after the grading deadline in which to submit their grades without penalty.
- You may view your grades as well as the class grade distribution through MyAccess by clicking on the Student Records link, then clicking on Final Grades and selecting the appropriate semester.