Exam courses are graded on an anonymous basis. You may not discuss the substance of the exam with the professor or with any other student until after grades are published, and you may not identify yourself in any way to the professor as the author of an exam until the grades are published.
Faculty Grading Deadlines
- Mini Course/Bookend Exam Courses: Grades Due Friday, November 6, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. ET
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers Due Friday, December 18, 2020): Grades Due Thursday, January 7, 2021 by 12 NOON EST
- Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, December 19, 2020 through Monday, February 1, 2021): Grades Due Monday, February 22, 2021 by 5:00 P.M. ET
- Week One Exam Courses: Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Week One Paper Courses (Papers due Friday, February 5, 2021): Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Monday, March 1, 2021
- Week One Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, February 6 through Friday, May 14, 2021): Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Friday, June 4, 2021
- Mini Course Exams: Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Monday, April 12, 2021
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers due Tuesday, May 18, 2021): Grades Due by NOON ET Friday, June 4, 2021
- Paper Extension (Papers due May 19 through Friday, June 11, 2021): Grades Due by 5:00 P.M. ET Thursday, July 1, 2021
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers due August 2, 2021): Grades Due by NOON ET Monday, August 23, 2021
- Barring any unforeseen circumstances, grades are generally available 4 weeks after the end of an exam. Upperclass grades will be posted on MyAccess as they are received and reviewed. First-year grades will be released as a group (i.e. all sections of Con Law I) once each course is reviewed by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. Faculty members do have a 3-day grace period after the grading deadline in which to submit their grades without penalty.
- You may view your grades through MyAccess by clicking on the Student Records link, then clicking on Final Grades and selecting the appropriate semester.