Exam courses are graded on an anonymous basis. You may not discuss the substance of the exam with the professor or with any other student until after grades are published, and you may not identify yourself in any way to the professor as the author of an exam until the grades are published.
Faculty Grading Deadlines
- Mini Course/Bookend Exam Courses: Grades due Friday, November 4, 2022 by 5:00 P.M. ET
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers due Friday, December 16, 2022): Grades Due Tuesday, January 10, 2023 by 12 NOON EST
- Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, December 17, 2022 through Monday, January 30, 2023): Grades Due Friday, February 17, 2023 by 5:00 P.M. ET (Due Friday instead of Monday 2/20 due to Presidents Day Holiday)
- Week One Exam Courses: Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Week One Paper Courses (Papers due Friday, February 3, 2023): Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Monday, February 27, 2023
- Week One Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, February 4 through Tuesday, May 16, 2023): Grades due by NOON ET Friday, June 2, 2023
- Mini Course Exams: Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Monday, April 10, 2023
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers due Tuesday, May 16, 2023): Grades Due by NOON ET Friday, June 2, 2023
- Paper Extension (Papers due Wednesday, May 17 through Friday, June 9, 2023): Grades Due by 5:00 P.M. ET Thursday, June 29, 2023
- Exam Courses (Take Home Exams Thursday, July 27, 2023 – Thursday, August 3, 2023): Grades Due by 12 Noon ET Monday, August 21, 2023)
- Paper Courses (Papers due Monday, July 31, 2023): Grades Due by 12 Noon ET Monday, August 21, 2023
- Paper Extensions (Papers due August 1 through September 1, 2023): Grades Due by 3:00 P.M. EST Friday, September 15, 2023
- Barring any unforeseen circumstances, grades are generally available 4 weeks after the end of an exam. Upperclass grades will be posted on MyAccess as they are received and reviewed. First-year grades will be released as a group (i.e. all sections of Con Law I) once each course is reviewed by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. Faculty members do have a 3-day grace period after the grading deadline in which to submit their grades without penalty.
- You may view your grades through MyAccess by clicking on the Student Records link, then clicking on Final Grades and selecting the appropriate semester.