Exam courses are graded on an anonymous basis. You may not discuss the substance of the exam with the professor or with any other student until after grades are published, and you may not identify yourself in any way to the professor as the author of an exam until the grades are published.
Faculty Grading Deadlines
- Mini Course/Bookend Exam Courses (Take-Home Exams Friday, October 18, 2019 – Friday, October 25, 2019): Grades Due Friday, November 8, 2019 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- All Students: (Papers Due Friday, December 20, 2019): Grades Due Friday, January 17, 2020 by 12 NOON EST
- Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, December 21, 2019 through Monday, February 3, 2020): Grades Due Monday, February 24, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- Week One Exam Courses: Grades Due Thursday, February 13, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- Week One Paper Courses: (Papers Due Friday, February 7, 2020): Grades Due Monday, March 2, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- Week One Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, February 8 through Tuesday, April 7, 2020): Graduating Students Grades Due Friday May 15, 2020 by 12 NOON EST; Non-Graduating Students Grades Due Friday, May 29, 2020 by 12 NOON EST
- Mini Course/Bookend Exam Courses: Grades Due Monday, April 6, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- Graduating Students: Grades Due Friday May 15, 2020 by 12 NOON EST
- Non-Graduating Students (Papers Due Tuesday, May 12, 2020): Grades Due Friday, May 29, 2020 by 12 NOON EST
- Paper Extension (Papers due Wednesday, May 13, 2020 through Monday, June 8, 2020): Grades Due Thursday, July 2, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. EST
- Barring any unforeseen circumstances, grades are generally available 4 weeks after the end of an exam. Upperclass grades will be posted on MyAccess as they are received and reviewed. First-year grades will be released as a group (i.e. all sections of Con Law I) once each course is reviewed by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. Faculty members do have a 3-day grace period after the grading deadline in which to submit their grades without penalty.
- You may view your grades as well as the class grade distribution through MyAccess by clicking on the Student Records link, then clicking on Final Grades and selecting the appropriate semester.