Exam courses are graded on an anonymous basis. You may not discuss the substance of the exam with the professor or with any other student until after grades are published, and you may not identify yourself in any way to the professor as the author of an exam until the grades are published.
Faculty Grading Deadlines
- Mini Course/Bookend Exam Courses (Take-Home Exams Friday, October 13 – Friday, October 20, 2023): Grades due Friday, November 3, 2023 by 5:00 P.M. ET
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers due Friday, December 15, 2023): Grades Due Tuesday, January 9, 2024 by 12 NOON ET
- Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, December 16, 2023 through Monday, January 29, 2024): Grades Due Friday, February 16, 2024 by 5:00 P.M. ET
- Week One Exam Courses (Take-Home Exams Friday, January 19 – Friday, January 26, 2024): Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Thursday, February 15, 2024
- Week One Paper Courses (Papers due Friday, February 2, 2024): Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Monday, February 26, 2024
- Week One Paper Extension (Papers due Saturday, February 3 – Tuesday, May 14, 2024): Grades due by NOON ET Friday, May 31, 2024
- Mini Course Exams (Tuesday, March 19 – Tuesday, March 26, 2024): Grades due by 5:00 P.M. ET Monday, April 8, 2024
- All Final Exams and Papers (Papers due Tuesday, May 14, 2024): Grades Due by NOON ET Friday, May 31, 2024
- Paper Extension (Papers due Wednesday, May 15 – Friday, June 7, 2024): Grades Due by 5:00 P.M. ET Friday, June 28, 2024
- Barring any unforeseen circumstances, grades are generally available 4 weeks after the end of an exam. Upperclass grades will be posted on MyAccess as they are received and reviewed. First-year grades will be released as a group (i.e. all sections of Con Law I) once each course is reviewed by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. Faculty members do have a 3-day grace period after the grading deadline in which to submit their grades without penalty.
- You may view your grades through MyAccess by clicking on the Student Records link, then clicking on Final Grades and selecting the appropriate semester.