Business, Finance, Trade, and International Law
Our programs take you right into the intersection of business and law.
Gain a deeper understanding of how national and international law shapes trade, finance, and world markets.
International Business and Economic Law (IBEL) LL.M.
Students design their own program by selecting from more than 70 courses focused on cross-border business activities and the national and international regulatory regimes that apply to them.
Certificates in Business, Finance, and Trade Law
Related Joint & Dual Degree Programs
- J.D./LL.M. in International Business & Economics Law
- LL.M./M.B.A. from HEC (Paris)
- LL.M/Master's in Management from HEC (Paris)
- LL.M./LL.M. in International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution from Tsinghua Law School (Beijing)
- LL.M./Master's in International Affairs from Sciences Po (Paris)
- All Other Joint & Dual Degree Programs
"My internship at the International Trade Centre (ITC) in Geneva, Switzerland was a very valuable experience. It was also a great opportunity to get familiarized with UN institutions. The fellowship was immensely helpful for me to cover my expenses in an expensive city like Geneva given that the internship was an unpaid position. It is a great opportunity to pursue one's goal without having to worry about finances immediately after the LL.M."